Wednesday 25 May 2011

Bangkok is my home city !












My home country is Thailand. Thailand is the land of smiles everyone always smiles. The area of Thiland is looks like axe. I live in Bangkok that is the capital city of Thailand. In Thailand have a lot of smell depend on area if you stay in Bangkok you will feel seem like you are in a fireplace and have a lot of smoke but if you go to the countryside you will feel seem like you walk in the long field and the time is stop. About food in my opinion Thai food is very dellicious, Tom-Yum-Shrimp is my favourite food cause only this kind of food that my mother can make it's dellicious. Fried fish patty is my favourite food too I really like it , It tastes little spicy and when I eat I usually eat it with sweet sauce , I like this taste It seems like I have sweet river and hot river flow in my mouth. I care about my parents and my relatives, somtimes I miss them but not too much. Now about my home country and capital city of Thailand. Bangkok it sound like this city never sleep , it always messy and a lot of car and mortorcycle. May be Bangkok is very busy, too noise, a lot of pollution and traffic jam but anyhow that is my home city. I like Bangkok and I love Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment