Thursday 5 May 2011

30 thing i want to do before i die

1. I want to go canoeing in Grandcanyon


2. I want to lern how to skiing


3. I want to go moutain climbing


4. I want to become a boss


5. I want to own my own bussiness


6. I want my company become famous


7. I want to invent the fastest car in the world


8. I want to see all of the most popular film


9. I want to have lovely family


10. I want to find a lovely and pretty wife


11. I want to make 10000 dollar a day


12. I want to be a millionare


13. I want to make a lot of best friends


14. I want to make many good memory with my friends


15. I want to play the most exciting roller coaster in the world


16. I want to go to all amusement park in the world


17. I want to have healthy body until i die


18. I want to have all of Convese shoes collection


19. I want to have all of Nike shoes collection


20. I want to have many house that each house near the moutain , ocean , sea , forest , river , big city and near any place that is a famous place


21. I want to graduate at excellence university and get high grade


22. I want to go to any place that peaceful in my vacation

23. I want to be professional guitar player

24. I want to read the most interesting literature in the world

25. I want to marry in Thai style

26. I want to sitting on the beach and take a rest

27. I want to meet my relation and go travel togeather once a month

28. I want to be badminton player

29. I want to celebration new year festival with my friends and parents

30. I want to travel around the world

No comments:

Post a Comment