Thursday 2 June 2011

The best meal of your life

My best meal I ever had was grilled duck. I like grilled duck cause my grandmother recommend me and then I try it that was very good dish. I try it at my grandmother favourite Chines restaurant. When the waiter was serving grill duck It seems like the duck called me to eat him.I can ate it a lot and not full. Grilled duck skin was a little crispy.It felt like soft and yummy. It tastes mix sweet and salt. It's really dellicious. I always hungry when I saw it. My grandmother like it too. Sometimes it will come with sauce If you eat it with sauce you will feel like you eat many thing cause it will have many taste in your mouth, It feel little diffrent from without sauce. I think grilled duck is good enought to eat it. May be I almost like all kind of duck meal.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work Win. The blog is looking good.

    ReplyDelete